TBS to Melaka Sentral is a famous bus route as it connects the two important cities of Malaysia. Since it is among the busiest road routes in Malaysia, many operators serve this route. You will find more than 50 buses daily between TBS and Melaka Sentral. The distance between the two places is 112 km, and it takes about 20 to 50 minutes for TBS to Melaka Sentral bus to complete the journey.
Commuters are offered a comfortable experience during their trip to Melaka with onboard amenities. Not to forget, buses are the cheapest way to travel on this road route in Malaysia.
Terminal Bersepadu Sentral or TBS is a significant bus station in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This state-of-the-art bus station has everything from a shopping centre to food stalls that serve delicious local and multi-cuisine dishes. TBS is connected to all major bus stations across Malaysia.
It is located next to BTS (Bandar Tasik Selatan) and is 10 KMs away from the city centre. Together with BTS, TBS forms a 24*7 transit hub for commuters. The reason for constructing TBS away from the city centre was to ditch the traffic congestion found in the city centre.
Melaka Sentral is a popular bus station in Melaka or Malacca City, Malaysia. Spread across 46 hectares, Melaka Sentral is a vast bus terminal and has been functional for the last 20 years. Buses from all parts of Malaysia come and go from Melaka Sentral daily. Buses on various routes depart, stop and pass through the Melaka Sentral. Here, you will find various facilities that make your travel experience comfortable and memorable. One can also find many social amenities around the Melaka Sentral.Spread across 46 hectares, Melaka Sentral is a vast bus terminal. Buses from all parts of Malaysia come and go from Melaka Sentral daily. One can also find many social amenities around the Melaka Sentral.
If you are looking for affordable TBS to Melaka bus tickets online, you should visit the redBus website or app.
redBus is the best choice for booking TBS to Melaka Sentral bus tickets online. It has a user-friendly interface, allowing users to compare and buy bus tickets, bus passes, select seats, cancel/reschedule tickets, etc. In addition, on redBus, travellers can check reviews of operators and enjoy 24x7 customer service.
Melaka, Malaysia, has a climate typical of tropical rainforests. Therefore, the weather is humid and warm. During the day, the average temperature is around 30 degrees Celsius, which decrease at night. The weather is most pleasant in February.
You can find various places to stay near Melaka Sentral, like budget and luxury hotels.
Some of the popular food items available in Melaka are -
You can try these delicacies in various cafes and restaurants near Melaka Sentral.
• A Famosa: It is a popular tourism hub in Malacca that offers a golf course, water park, theme park, and resort hotel.
• St Paul’s Church: Constructed in the fifteenth century, it is the oldest church in the entire Southeast Asia.
• Stadthuys: This ancient structure is known for its architectural beauty and an old clock tower.
• Christ Church Melaka: Christ Church Melaka is one of the most-visited pilgrimage spots in Melaka.
• Melaka Straits Mosque: Constructed on stilts above the water, it is also known as the floating mosque of Malaysia.
• Cheng Hoon Teng Temple: This Chinese temple is known for its historical importance and is also referred to as the Temple of Green Cloud.
• Menara Taming Sari: It is a gyro tower in Melaka that offers a breath-taking view of the city. You can reach the top of Menara Taming Sari and witness an aerial view of the city.
• Windmill Dutch Square: Windmill Dutch Square is a tourist spot in Melaka that consists of several historical buildings. The buildings are constructed in Dutch colonial style and attract many tourists coming to Melaka.
• Kampung Kling Mosque: This ancient mosque in Melaka has been standing since the 17th century and attracts many pilgrimage seekers.
If you wish to travel near Melaka Sentral, buses are your best option. You can also take a cab and go sightseeing.
Melaka is a cultural city, and many festivals are celebrated by locals throughout the year. Tourists can travel to Melaka in the month of September for a memorable trip. The Mooncake and Lantern Festival in September is a treat for tourists coming to Melaka. Many traditional rituals are seen in Melaka during festive occasions. Melaka has a perfect blend of festivals and events from different religions. Some festivals that are perfect for a Melaka trip are Thaipusam, Vesak, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya Puasa, and Deepavali. Tourists are advised to pre-plan their Melaka trip by booking bus tickets with redBus.
The bus fare for an online bus ticket from TBS to Melaka Sentral varies between MYR 10 to MYR 14.4. The cost usually depends on the type of bus.
Some of the popular bus companies for the TBS to Melaka Sentral route are -
To book TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Melaka Sentral bus tickets online on redBus, follow the steps mentioned below -
Easy online bus booking methods and secure payment options on redBus.my enable travellers to book TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Melaka Sentral bus tickets. Avail great redBus offers on bus reservation. Simply book tickets online and travel in comfort.
redBus offers amazing offers and discounts to its customers on online bus tickets booking. Customers can enjoy upto 20% off on their TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Melaka Sentral bus tickets. Select any of the buses available on TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan) to Melaka Sentral bus route and make your journey extremely affordable by grabbing upto 20% off on bus tickets.
Learn more about such exciting offers at: https://m.redbus.my/offers