Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (collectively, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") govern your access to and use of the website, [www.redbus.sg ] and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Website"). Further, the Website is operated by IBIBO Group Pte Limited ("Redbus").
Please read these Terms carefully before using Website, which is an online marketplace. Further, for the purpose of clarity, it is hereby stated that Website is not engaged in providing any services by itself but is a platform, which merely connects the business to customers.
These Terms are an electronic record in terms of the applicable legislation. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
The Users of the Website shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted these Terms, which shall govern the desired transaction of bus ticket booking/hotel reservations through the Website for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or Website with respect to use of Website and availing bus ticket booking/hotel reservation facility ("Facility") provided by Website shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO OUR TERMS. By agreeing to these In addition to this Terms, any other 'terms of service' of the application-programming interface ("API") with which Redbus may tie-up would form an integral part of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "API Terms"). However, in the event of a conflict between such API Terms and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
Both User and Website are individually referred as 'party' to the agreement and collective referred to as 'parties'.
- For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" (would mean 'redBus user') shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer and/or availer of Facility being offered on the Website.
- Redbus allows the User to surf the Website or make purchases without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Website and/or its affiliates.
- Our Website:
Redbus wishes to clarify that it is only a online marketplace which merely connects the business to customers. In light of the foregoing, Redbus wishes to clarify the following:
- The Website is merely a marketplace, which merely lists the inventory of local operators who are registered with the Website, but does not own the product/services per se. Hence, the limited role of the Website is to connect the 'buyer'/You and the seller/service provider.
- In light of the foregoing, you agree that any liability in relation to the product being sold/services being offered on the Website in accordance with the applicable laws shall be that of the 'seller'/service provider and not the Website/Redbus. In case of any deficiency of products/services, You agree to pursue any such action arising from such deficiency of products/services against the 'seller'/service provider and not the Website/Redbus.
- You further agree and acknowledge that the Website is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products/services on the Website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the 'sellers' listed on the Website.
- You further agree and acknowledge that all the 'discounts/coupons (if any)' on the Website/prices at which the products are being sold by the 'seller' on the Website is merely an “invitation to an offer” in accordance with the applicable laws and shall not be construed to be an “offer” in accordance with the applicable laws. Hence, in light of the foregoing, when you agree to purchase any product of the 'seller' listed on the Website, that would be termed as a 'valid offer' under the applicable laws and after doing so it is upon the 'seller' to accept the said 'valid offer' or reject the 'valid offer'. In this regard, note that if the 'seller' accepts the said 'valid offer', only then would it tantamount to be a 'valid contract' as per the applicable laws.
- User Account:
Redbus may offer facility of opening user account on the Website by the End-User. This user account can be linked to the User's email-id or phone number or both. For use of the Website by User, either by registering an account with Redbus or using the Website as guest (unregistered user), the User agrees to the following:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account when you use this Website by registering a account with Redbus.
- By using the Website, either as a guest user or registered user, You authorize Redbus and its agents to access third party sites, including that of banks and other payment gateways, designated by the bank or on the bank's behalf for retrieving requested information for processing of a customer generated transaction on the Website.
- In the event that You use the Website through a registered account, You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- In the event that You use the Website through a registered account, You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
- We will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
- You warrant that you will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of Website. You shall also be liable to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the Website with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
- Website may be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only. Therefore, You are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or Facility available on Website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
- Redbus reserves the right to refuse access to Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice if we have reasonable belief that your account is being used for unauthorized purposes.
- Membership Eligibility:
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under other applicable laws. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the applicable laws are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website.
- As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you are a minor or incompetent to contract according to the laws applicable to you.
- This Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties ("External Sites"). These External Sites are provided for user's reference and convenience only. We do not operate, control or endorse in any respect such External Sites or their content. User assumes sole responsibility for use of these External Sites and are therefore, advised to examine the terms and conditions of those External Sites carefully.
- You must not link to this Website without obtaining the prior written approval of Redbus. Use of any automated screen capture or screen scraping technologies to obtain information from this Website without the prior written approval of Redbus is an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- Usage Conduct:
- You acknowledge that you only have a limited right merely to use the Website and that you have no right to modify any part of the Website or reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, resell or access the Facility for any commercial purposes.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged in these Terms. You shall use this Website, and any Facility purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing the Redbus/Website or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of Redbus / Website and / or its affiliates, as applicable.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity; and
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or material that is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of Singapore or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam” to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required.
- We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
- This Website, all the Facility, products/services (including but not limited to software) included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing by Redbus or on the Website.
Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Website does not warrant that:
- Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Redbus will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. The Website does not warrant that this Site; information, content, materials, product (including software) Facility or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components, despite our best efforts to prevent these incidents.
- You may be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order or transacting on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us for the purposes of the transaction on the Website.
- We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or sms.
For the purpose of booking bus tickets through the Website, we warrant that we shall be responsible for the following activities:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its' network of bus operators; and
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
- redBus will process the ticket cancellation request from customers subject to the cancellation and refund policy mentioned in the Terms & Conditions herein. The cancellation fee may differ for each bus operator
However, We DO NOT take any liability for the following:
- The bus operator's bus not departing/reaching on time;
- The bus operator's employees being rude;
- The bus operator's bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation;
- The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons as described in the following clauses;
- The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged;
- The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child;
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus);
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point; and
- The bus used for the journey does not fit the description given to the User.
By the use of any of the payment method/s available on the Website by You, Redbus shall not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to any of the following:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and any "bank/s"; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Please note that:
- Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and bus operator/hotel and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and bus operator/hotel to facilitate the completion of the transaction. Use of the payment Facility shall not render us liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on Website.
- You have specifically authorized the Website or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the transaction price electronically. Your relationship with Website is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting these Terms you agree that Website is an independent contractor for all purposes, and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Website that are paid for by using the payment facility. Website does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a Buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided through any third party on the Website is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility Website is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
- Carriage Policy:
- You are responsible to make sure Your travelling date, time and destination are correct before booking/reserving the Facility or when you select to confirm your ticket purchase from the internet ticketing system. Please check our cancellation Policy available on the Website for details about cancellation and refunds.
- You are responsible to be on board the bus reasonably in advance before departure time. We are not liable if you fail to be on board the bus by the time the coach departs.
The bus operators reserve the right to refuse you and your luggage from carriage on the bus for whatsoever reason that we deem justified in reasons, including but not limited to:
- Carrying of contraband, illegal substances, fragile or oversize/overweight luggage, unruly behavior, drunkenness or any other behavior that we deem as affecting other passengers' comfort or safety.
- You are unable to produce valid-id while travelling.
- The payment of your fare is fraudulent;
- The booking of your seat has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a person not authorized by us;
- The credit card by which you paid for the fare has been reported lost or stolen;
- The itinerary or booking or confirmation slip is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained;
- The itinerary has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent, or has been mutilated (in which case we reserve the right to retain such documentation);
- You are unable to produce a valid and legible boarding ticket for the intended travel. The boarding ticket constitutes as the prima facie evidence of the contract of carriage between us and the boarding ticket holder;
- You are deemed medically unfit to travel and may pose a health threat to other passengers on board at the absolute discretion of Redbus;
- You fail to arrive on time to board before the time of departure or fail to board the coach by the time the bus departs.
- If the bus operator has refused to carry you or choose to remove you from carriage as per the reasons abovementioned, we reserve the right to cancel the unused ticket and you will not be entitled to further carriage or refund of fare. We will not be liable for the consequential or incidental loss, damage, cost, or fee you may incur with the refusal of carriage.
- Children below age twelve (12) will not be accepted for carriage unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- The bus operators reserve the right to reschedule, cancel, and/or delay any trips and substitute other buses for reasons deem necessary to do so.
- You are responsible to ensure that valid and necessary travel documents, including the relevant passports, valid visas and/or identification, are carried with you for the journey. If you are denied entry/exit, held up at the immigration for the country you are travelling to, from or over, we will not be held responsible for the mentioned and reserve the right to continue the journey. We are not responsible for the consequential or incidental loss, cost, and fee incurred by you as a result of this (see Visitors' Entry regarding further information on travel documents, regulations and requirements).
Redbus is not responsible for any delays at immigration checkpoints. It is the passenger's responsibility to bring along valid travel document and to comply with customs requirements.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
- Content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Website, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by Singapore and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws.
- The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of Website and its affiliates and is protected by laws of Singapore and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Website is the property of Redbus, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Singapore and international copyright and author' rights laws.
- You may not systematically extract/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website, without Redbus's express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of the Website without Rebus's express written consent.
- Our Trademarks at various Jurisdictions and you cannot use the trademark for commercially exploiting your interests without our express permission. We reserve our right to initiate legal proceedings if we discover any infringement of our intellectual property rights.
- Grievance Officer:
In case of any consumer grievance, the End-User may contact Redbus on the email id provided below:
- Indemnity and Release:
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Website, Redbus, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
- You hereby expressly release Website/Redbus or any of its affiliates or officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
We will not be responsible for any loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) and any other indirect or consequential loss to You when You commenced using the Website.
- Governing law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts in Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
- Suspension, Termination or Cancellation
Website may suspend, cancel or terminate your account registered with us, with or without prior notice, if we believe in good faith that you have breached any of these Terms or any other terms or policies referred to in these Terms.
redBus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept, hold and/or cancel any reservation of bus tickets made by the User on the redBus website, redBus mobile website and redBus mobile apps, which is deemed to be fraudulent or suspicious by redBus.
redBus will endeavor to inform the User in the event of cancellation of reservation, owing to fraud or suspicious activity, to the best of its capacity, but shall not be liable for a failure to communicate such cancellation to the User.
- Amendment / Modification:
Redbus reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time with or without any further notice(s) by uploading the revised Terms on the Website and it is Your duty to keep yourself aware of the revisions to the Terms of the Website.
- Limitation Of Liability:
THE WEBSITE/REDBUS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS, SITE, FACILITY, TRANSACTION PROCESSING SERVICE, INABILITY TO USE THE FACILITY OR THE TRANSACTION PROCESSING SERVICE, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY FACILITY PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE, BEYOND THE VALUE OF THE LAST TRANSACTION CARRIED OUT BY THE END-USER THROUGH THE SITE.
- The Parties acknowledge and accept that electronic format shall be deemed an acceptable means of communication for the purposes of these Terms.
- These Terms constitute the complete and entire agreement between the Parties on the subject of ‘terms of usage of the Website'(save and except the other policies and terms referred to in these Terms) and shall supersede any and all other prior understandings, commitments, representations or agreements, whether written or oral, between the Parties to these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- redBus coupon codes can be used by the User a maximum of four transactions in a 7 calendar days.
(Collectively, hereinafter the ‘Site’ and the ‘End-User’ shall be referred to as the “Parties” and individually as the “Party”)
- The expression “this Clause” shall, unless followed by a reference to a specific provision, be deemed to refer to the whole Clause (not merely the sub-clause, paragraph or other provision) in which the expression occurs.
- Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, and pronouns importing a gender include each of the masculine, feminine and neuter genders.
- Time periods within or following which any payment is to be made or act is to be done shall be calculated by excluding the day on which the period commences and including the day on which the period ends and by extending the period to the following business day if the last day of such period is not a business day.
- Where a word or phrase is defined, other parts of speech and grammatical forms and the cognate variations of that word or phrase shall have corresponding meanings.
Scope of Applicability:
The Site provides an online marketplace for the sale of travel services inter alia through its own websites and mobile apps.
If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
Nature Of End-User’s Data:
When the End-User makes a reservation/booking through the Site, the End-User may be asked the required information including, without limitation:
- Profiling Information: Information, which you provide when you use, subscribe or register with the Site. Information about your identity, including but not limiting to, your name/guest name, nationality, gender, marital status, age, your email address, room preference, meal preference, special needs (if any);
- Financial information, such as, your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels;
- Contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers;
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc;
- Site Usage: Information about your navigation while using the Site, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads;
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities;
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using the Site, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, faxmail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.;
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to Site usage; and
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
To make it easier to manage your reservations, Redbus may provide facility for the End-User to open a user account on the Site. The user account may allow you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future reservations.
When you visit the Site, even if you do not make a booking/reservation, we may collect certain information, such as, your IP address, or browser, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
(Collectively, the above end-user’s data along with the ‘Targeting Data (defined below)’ shall be hereinafter referred to as the “End-User’s Data”)
Purpose Of Using End-User’s Data:
Redbus may use the End-User's Data for providing customer services to the End-User.
Redbus may offer to user the facility to register and open an account on the Site. Redbus may use the information you give to Redbus for administering the account, allowing you to manage your bookings, take advantage of special offers, and manage your personal settings.
We may also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by applicable laws, such as, the following:
- When you make a booking with us or set up a user account, we may use your contact information to send you news about similar travel-related products and services. We also send our End-Users regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- Based on the information you share with us, individualized offers may be shown to you on the Site, in mobile apps or on third-party websites, including social media sites.
- When we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to make contact with you by phone given at the time of making the reservation/booking through the Site.
There may be other times when we get in touch by email, by post, by phone or by texting you, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this, such as, the following:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you have made;
- If you have not finalized a reservation online, we may email you a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional facility will be useful to you because it allows you to carry on with a reservation without having to search for the accommodation again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch;
- When you use our Site, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with the Site; and
- We may also send you other material related to your reservation, such as how to contact the Site, if you need assistance while you are away, or a summary of previous reservations you made using the Site.
We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional details that you give us as part of the market research will only be used with your consent.
Fraud Detection and Prevention:
We may use the End-User’s Data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities or disclose the End-User’s Data if required as per the applicable laws.
Improving Our Site:
We may use the End-User’s Data for analytical purposes, to improve our Site, enhance the user experience, and improve the functionality and quality of our Site.
In certain circumstances, we may share the End-User’s Data with third parties, such as, the following:
In order to complete your booking, we need to transfer relevant reservation/booking related End-User details to the bus operator/hotel you booked with.
Redbus's Local Site’s Office:
In order to support you during the reservation/booking process and throughout your stay, your details may be shared with any of the group companies of Redbus. Your information might also be shared with other members/services providers to the Site/group companies for analysis to provide you with travel-related offers that may be of interest to you and to offer you customized service.
Third-Party Service Providers:
We may use third-party service providers to process the End-User’s Data on our behalf for the purposes specified above. To further elaborate in this regard, we may use service providers to send the reservation/booking information on our behalf to the accommodation/bus operator you booked through the Site, or we may instruct third parties to contact you. When a reservation/booking requires it, we may also work with third-party payment service providers to facilitate payment or payment guarantees. We also work with third-party advertisement networks to market our Site on other platforms, or involve third-party providers for analytical purposes. These third parties involved in any of these services will be bound by confidentiality agreements and will not be allowed to use the End-User’s Data for any purposes other than those specified above.
Use of End-User’s Data on Mobile Devices:
We may provide free apps for a variety of mobile devices and use versions of our regular Site that have been optimized for mobile. These apps and mobile websites process the End-User’s Data in a similar way as our Site does and they also allow you to use location services to find suitable bookings for the End-User.
Use of Targeting Data (defined below) for Retargeting:
End-User’s Data Security Safeguards:
- In accordance with the applicable laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of the End-User’s Data.
- We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the End-User’s Data given to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the End-Users on Site. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access End-Users in the course of their work.
Prohibitions on Minors:
The Services offered by the Site are not directed at minors (as more specifically provided for in the General Terms and Conditions of Site usage). The use of Site is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian.
You always have the right to review the End-User’s Data we keep about you. You can request an overview of your End-User’s Data by emailing us at email@example.com. Please write "Request For End-User’s Data" in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing the End-User’s Data.
If the End-User’s Data we have for you is incorrect, we will update it at your request. You can also ask us to remove your End-User’s Data from our customer database by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for removal of End-User’s Data” in the subject line. However, in case you choose to remove your End-User Data, we may not be able to provide you with access to the Site for making reservations/bookings. We may also need to retain certain information in accordance with applicable laws, for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities. You can delete your user account at any time by signing into your account on the Site and choosing to remove your account.
Amendment / Modification:
Limitation Of Liability:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Parties acknowledge and accept that electronic format shall be deemed an acceptable means of communication for the purposes of this Private Policy.
(Collectively, hereinafter the ‘Site’ and the ‘End-User’ shall be referred to as the “Parties” and individually as the “Party”)
Scope Of Applicability:
- The Site may utilize (i) a tracking pixel (such as, a smart pixel(s) or managed pixel(s) (“Pixel”) placed on certain page(s) of the Site to collect relevant information from the Site and to set a cookie on the browser of End-User(s) (the “Cookie”), (ii) browser stream data of End-User(s) to the Site or (iii) other non-identifiable/non-personal information of the End-User (collectively, hereinafter referred to as the “Targeting Data”). Such Targeting Data may include, among other things (only non-identifiable information of end-user is collected by Site), IP address, date and time of visit to Site and merchandise viewed or placed in End-User e-commerce cart (if applicable). The Targeting Data is used to provide targeted relevant advertisements for the End-User(s), while the End-User(s) are on the Site network and/or partner websites (at discretion of Redbus) and may be combined or matched to third party data to identify potential customers of Redbus and display a targeted advertisement to such potential customers
- Redbus agrees that Targeting Data shall only be disclosed by Redbus for (i) the Site’s performance of the Services (if found appropriate by the Redbus); (ii) any other business purposes of Redbus; and (iii) limited purpose of data analysis, which shall be carried out by such third parties for and on behalf of Redbus and upon Rebus’s express instruction in this regard provided that for this subsection (ii) & (iii) the Targeting Data is used and disclosed by Redbus on an Aggregated-basis only (if considered appropriate by the Site). For the purpose of this Clause “Aggregated” shall mean a form in which the Targeting Data (defined below) is combined with data from other campaigns of other advertisers and precludes identification, directly or indirectly.
Amendment / Modification:
Limitation Of Liability:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction